Surveyor / Analyst
As a committed people company we strive to attract employees who have the desire to work hard and who wish to develop and build a career. We are currently looking for Surveyor/Analysts to join our enthusiastic team at Shield On-Site Services.
To perform Management, Refurbishment, Demolition and Re-inspection surveys and other activities associated with the identification and management of asbestos containing materials. We are recruiting in the below areas, however you may be required to work at various locations within the UK.
Recruiting: Luton, Slough, Dartford & Crawley
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Collection, including photographs whilst on site, relating to the survey conducted.
- Maintain, update and retain reference documentation including ACOPS, and documented method of surveying.
- To attend site to carry out air monitoring duties and to analyse the air samples taken and accurately record the results on the appropriate documentation.
- To carry out validation following removal works (4 stage clearance testing) in accordance with in house SOPS’s and UKAS/ regulative requirements.
- To report analytical finds and accurately record on site events (could be either electronic or hard copy reports).
- To ensure appropriate storage and retention of samples.
Experience, Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service, communication, analytical and organisational skills
- P403 & P404
- P402 (preferred but not essential)
- Diploma educated or equivalent
- Full driving licence (essential)
- Employment subject to a satisfactory DBS check
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme & pension
- Vehicle for company use
- 40 hours per week (full-time) permanent contract with the possibility of overtime
- On-going career progression within an expanding business
The interested candidates may complete the below form or alternatively send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested applicants can call and speak to the HR department on: 0845 604 6729 for further information on available positions.