Alchem Industries was formed in 1986. The initial character of the business was in industrial water treatment but as a result of current legislation and following customer demand, emphasis has extended to include water hygiene, air hygiene and environmental services.
The company has been assessed and approved to ISO9001:2015 standards under certificate no. GB2001121.
Alchem Industries Limited are also registered under no. 1999/392 with the Legionella Control Association (LCA), an independent association of registered service providers for the prevention of Legionellosis.
The LCA administers a Code of Conduct for organisations providing services to occupiers/owners of water systems. This Code of Conduct gives guidance to duty holders about the standards of service they should expect to receive from service providers who abide by the Code.
Alchem have been registered since 1999 when the LCA was first established.
Over the years Alchem Industries have developed key services that have added to the company's impressive portfolio, these include:-
The Alchem supervisory staff consists of a team of qualified chemists backed by a skilled and established workforce who have gained experience in industrial water treatment for over 25 years.
We only use subcontracted labour in very specific cases and when requested by the customer.
The current client base includes a large spread of commercial and industrial clients from PLC's through to hospitals, city and borough councils
About Us - who are we?
• Boiler, cooling and closed system water treatment
• Legionella risk assessments for cooling towers, domestic and process water systems
• Legionella and Pseudomonas risk assessments for health care premises
• Microbiological sampling and analytical testing
• Services to the facilities management sector
• Environmental services including the HSG274 cleaning and disinfection of cooling
towers and domestic water systems
• Water hygiene services
• Air hygiene
• Pre-commission cleaning in accordance with the latest BSRIA guidance
• Specialist descaling and chemical cleaning
• Degreasing and passivation of stainless steel pipework
• Training and consultancy services
• Supply and installation of dosing and control equipment
• Supply and service of pre-treatment equipment
• Supply and service of Abulox, a stable active halogen
• Electronic Monitoring
© 2018 Alchem Industries Ltd. 4 - 6 Craven Court, Craven Road, Altrincham, Cheshire. WA14 5DY T: 0161 929 1482 | F: 0161 929 8394 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org